It is important to us, as we rely on the goodwill and generosity of the public, to ensure that there is openness, honesty and transparency amongst our donors. Together for Yes is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the ICTR Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising.
The statement provides Irish not for profit organisations with good practice standards for fundraising. It offers a set of principles and guidelines about how fundraising should be approached and organised. It complements and builds on existing legal frameworks and was developed after extensive consultation with industry experts and stakeholders including charities, non-profit organisations, legal and financial advisors, donors and academics.
The principles aim to:
- Improve the way charities and not for profit organisations raise their funds;
- Promote accountability and transparency among charities and not for profit organisations;
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors about the organisations they support.
We commit to doing this by:
- Providing a Public Compliance Statement setting out our commitments;
- Providing and upholding a Donor Charter;
- Providing a simple and direct channel for Feedback and Complaints and fully adhering to the Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising
We welcome your feedback on our performance. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.