- This event has passed.
Grá Mná – 2nd April – Full Day of Holistic Treats
2 April @ 08:00 - 19:00
Grá Mná, bringing people from many different teaching styles and skill sets together to collaborate and build a supportive and fun loving environment.
This is a fundraising event. Proceeds go towards Repeal the 8th campaign.
A full day of holistic treats, nourishing movement and nurturing meditations from some of the many wonderful teachers Dublin has to offer. From reggae yoga to yoga nidra, kids yoga, Wellwomen yoga, dance to yin yoga with cello. We have something to suit everyone at every stage of life and fitness level.
Men, women and children welcome to this day of community.
- 9.00am – Yoga-óg with Anna Walsh (kids, dolls & teds welcome free of charge)
- 10.00am- Vinyasa fire flow with Fabby ♀♂
- 11.30am Shakti shake down. Empowerment dance with Jade O’Connor ♀♂
- 12.45 am The Sanctuary of Bliss – Yoga nidra & individual massage w Niamh & Ffion ♀♂
- 2.15pm Shakti Shop. Womens wellness yoga & meditation w Katie Goldrick ♀ only the yoni
- 3.45pm Reggae Yoga with Reeta ♀♂
- 5.15pm Yocella with Kitty ♀♂
- 7:00pm Dance, chanting & drumming circle w Karen Griffin ♀♂
We will have a selection of holistic therapies availabe in our treatment room. Bookings essential.
We hope to see you there.
With heart x The Mnás